Today, most organizations utilize teamwork to achieve their most strategic goals. However, more often than not the power of teamwork is not realized due to poorly functioning teams or team structures that are sub-optimal. High-performing teams can deliver results that far exceed what a typical team can do. So the question is, how can you lead your team to achieve extraordinary results?
This workshop is designed to help leaders understand when forming a team is appropriate and will emphasize how to build a high-performance team. We will discuss the factors that differentiate ordinary teams from extraordinary teams, and the critical steps to take in the beginning of team formation to enhance the likelihood of reaching extraordinary results. During the workshop, leaders will have an opportunity to discuss their prior efforts and to get feedback on modifying their approach to improve team outcomes for the future.
The workshop is in the form of short lectures interspersed with sharing of best practices, group exercises, and learning from the group's experiences.
- Team basics
- What is a high-performance team?
- Learning to be a participative leader
- Creating shared responsibility
- Creating a shared vision
- Building trust
- Encouraging creative talent
- Running meetings that produce results
Benefits to Attendees:
- Leaders will learn when it is best to create a team for a project
- Learn how to captivate the energy of your team to deliver breakthrough results
- Understand how to deal with individuals who have become uninvolved or disruptive with the team
- Learn from others' successes and failures in leading teams
This workshop is designed for 8 to 12 participants and can be completed in one day